Beneficial owners information reporting

Beginning January 1, 2024, the federal government requires many small businesses in the U.S to report Beneficial Ownership of their companies to a new reporting system, tracking Beneficial Ownership Information.
New companies must complete the registration within 30-days of filing with a Secretary of State.
Businesses created before this year, must register prior to year end.

Let CCSK Law help complete the process efficiently and for less than the potential fine charged each day of non-compliance.

Beneficial Ownership Information (BOI) Reporting is a new procedure under the Department of the Treasury's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). Couched under the guise of reducing illicit finance activities and strengthening national security. Passed in 2021, The Corporate Transparency Act requires many small businesses to report "beneficial owners" of the company. The Act defines "Beneficial Owners" and they are more than those who hold stock, interest, or other ownership positions in a company.
Why is this something to be concern with?
An up to $500/day fine might be one reason.
What you need to know:

  • The parties in your company who need to be included in your BOI Report.
  • The specific information and supporting documents need to be included for each Beneficial Owner.
  • How often does your BOI Report need to be updated.

CCSK Law helps small businesses every day.
Our business focused attorneys and staff make sure our clients' business are:

 - structured the right way for their need,  
 - registered properly with the appropriate Secretaries of State, and  
 - counseled so documents, procedures, and coverages properly establish liability protections.

Now, we are here to help new and existing clients register to be compliant with this new BOI Reporting.
Complete the information below. You will receive information to learn more about BOI and, if you choose, how CCSK Law can help you through the process. 

The information provided is for educational purposes only. It should not be deemed as stand-alone, legal advice.
There may be elements and concepts which could be used in planning. However, such determination would need to be discussed with an attorney to see how it may or may not apply to your specific situation.