Key Document for young Adults

During the last few months, I have been saying “If you’re 18, 108, or any age in between,
there are some life planning needs for you to consider.”
Many people don’t believe there are legal planning needs for an 18-year-old, but there are.  
The world is getting more complicated.
Clear documentation is needed to identify the person or persons who can act on your behalf and with what authority.

Case in point, I received a call from a friend who is a financial advisor I work with. He found himself in a conversation with several other parents who all had children heading off to college.  Several discovered, quite by surprise, that they no longer had access to a lot of information of their now-18-year-old children.

They had it before.
Then "poof" life happens.

Here’s the reality – Law is confusing.

Here’s another reality – most people don't want to talk about planning, especially an 18-year-old. 

There are three primary areas of information, let alone decision-making, that parents don't have free access to for an 18 year old:

 - Education Information,
 - Financial and property information/access, and
 - Medical Information, both access, ability to talk to medical people, as well as if decision-making becomes necessary. 

To learn more about these how to address this in your situation, as well as the opportunity to order your own, attorney-reviewed package for you to execute, enter the requested information below.
There is no charge for the additional information.

You will have the option to purchase your Young Adult Complete Essential Decision-Making Document if you choose to do so.
Entering your information and visiting the information page is purely educational, with no obligation to purchase anything.
We hope that it provides you the information to allow you to make better decisions for yourself and your needs. 

The information provided is for educational purposes only. It should not be deemed as stand-alone, legal advice.
There may be elements and concepts which could be used in planning. However, such determination would need to be discussed with an attorney to see how it may or may not apply to your specific situation.